Adventures in Permaculture 2019 PDC
Financing the course
For those with means, tuition for the course is payable 30 days after registration. Some will need help. Be sure to get your deposit of $100 and registration in by Sept. 1. One way or another, the balance must be paid by the last day of class. If you need financial assistance here are some suggestions.
• Apply for work/trade scholarship. These positions are limited – click here for an application.
• Offer your property or business as one of the course sites. We give a 50% discount to use a site for two weekends during the course.
• Would your employer be interested in having a certified permaculturist on staff? Ask your company to sponsor your tuition as professional development.
• Ask your friends or family to help with tuition, as a holiday gift or even an advance payment for services you will render them, helping change the future of the planet.
• Work out an installment plan with Adventures in Permaculture. Your tuition can be divided up in monthly installments for the duration of the class.
• Got another idea? Let us know! Nobody who wants to study permaculture should be turned away because of money!
For more information, email us at email@example.com.